Las Vegas is known for having plenty to see and do at any time of the day or night, and March is no exception. Whether you’re looking to laugh along with a top comedian, see an exciting concert, attend a festival or enjoy a lively sporting event, Vegas is the place to be!
Exciting Las Vegas Events Happening in March 2018
- Jerry Seinfeld: Seinfeld brings his quirky observations on everyday life to Vegas this March. His “Seinfeld” sitcom is still well-known, and he is currently involved in the Emmy-nominated web series, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.” Laugh it up with Seinfeld March 9 and 10 at Caesars Palace.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Live: A lively cast of standout performers will have you doing “The Time Warp” and quoting lines with your fellow audience members. Join Frank N. Furter and the gang at House of Blues on March 11.
- Vegas Beer and Music Festival: This aptly named festival lets you enjoy unlimited samples of more than 50 craft beers with your admission price. Popular tribute band The Offsprung as well as Pop Punk Mayhew and DJ ParaDice will take the stage during this evening event on March 17 in Downtown Las Vegas.
- Big League Weekend: The Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians – who faced off in the 2016 World Series – will play two spring training games in Las Vegas. The Cubs, who beat out the Indians for the 2016 trophy, are marking their 17th appearance in Big League Weekend. Games will take place at Cashman Field March 17 and 18.
- Pac 12 Men’s Basketball Tournament: Before March Madness gets underway, check out the Pac 12 Tournament in Vegas. Whether you’re cheering for ASU, USC, UCLA or another college team, you’re sure to enjoy the action. The tournament will be held at T-Mobile Arena from March 7 to 10.
- Bon Jovi: Jon Bon Jovi and his bandmates will treat Vegas audiences to new hits from their “This House Is Not for Sale” album, as well as favorite rock anthems like “Livin’ on a Prayer” and “You Give Love a Bad Name.” Get ready to rock March 17 at T-Mobile Arena.
- Chris Stapleton: Chris Stapleton heads to Vegas after winning three Grammy awards earlier this year, including Best Country Album and Best Country Solo Performance. Don’t miss this country crooner March 23 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
No trip to Las Vegas would be complete without a helicopter tour. Embark on an unforgettable adventure to experience the city and surrounding scenery like never before. Contact us at 702-261-0007 to book your flight.