If you’re visiting Las Vegas in April, you’ll find plenty of shows, festivals and more to entertain you during your stay. April is the perfect time of year to get outdoors, making it a prime month for many festivals. Of course, there’s the unforgettable nightlife scene as well, with a host of shows, restaurants and other activities enjoyed by locals and tourist year-round.
Exciting Las Vegas Events Happening in April 2018
- Justin Timberlake: Timberlake isn’t taking a break after his big game halftime performance. He’s now touring to promote of his new album, “Man of the Woods.” Catch his infectious pop music at T-Mobile Arena on April 14 and 15.
- Academy of Country Music Awards: The 53rd Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards showcases the biggest names as well as emerging talent in country music. Don’t miss this exclusive event at MGM Grand Garden Arena on April 15.
- LIT AF Tour: Comedian, actor, director, and producer Martin Lawrence headlines this comedy event, which showcases his hilarious stories and commentary. He’s joined by fellow comedians Deon Cole, Rickey Smiley, Bruce Bruce, and Benji Brown. They’ll take the stage at Mandalay Bay Events Center on April 7.
- Absinthe: A sexy, unforgettable variety show, Absinthe has been described as Cirque du Soleil channeled through The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Catch one of the many shows happening in April at Caesars Palace.
- Criss Angel Mindfreak Live!: Popular magician Criss Angel brings a new show to Las Vegas, as he’s joined by talented specialty artists and musicians. Prepare to be amazed as he wows you with his unbelievable stunts and sleight of hand during performances happening throughout April at Luxor.
- Great Vegas Festival of Beer: Sample your choice of more than 500 craft beers brewed by more than 100 of the top craft breweries in the world. The festival will be held across four blocks in Downtown Las Vegas – Fremont East on April 6 and 7. Attendees must be 21 or older with valid ID.
- Great American Foodie Fest: One of the largest festivals of the year, this event showcases some of the best foods featured on Food Network, Cooking Channel, and Travel Channel. Save your appetite for April 26-29 at Sunset Station.
- Pirate Fest: This event has become increasingly popular over the years. This year, it will be held at Craig Ranch Park on April 21 and 22. This family friendly festival features live entertainment, food, a beer garden, a public photo area and more. Dress in your best pirate garb and come prepared for a swashbuckling experience you won’t find anywhere else!
- World Men’s Curling Championship: The curling championship returns to the U.S. for the first time in a decade; interest has grown since the U.S. recently won its first ever gold medal in the sport during February’s Olympic Games. The championship will take place on March 31 through April 8 in the Orleans Arena.
- Helicopter Tours: Of course, no trip to Vegas would be complete without a breathtaking helicopter tour over the city or one of the scenic areas surrounding it. With tours available at varying times of day and night, there are many ways to experience the wonders of the Southwest like never before. Contact us at 1-888-261-4414 to book your tour today!
With activities and events available 24/7, you’ll never run out of things to do and see on your trip to Las Vegas. For useful packing help, download our free Las Vegas packing guide to ensure you get the most out of your Vegas vacation.