Vegas is arguably at its best in the fall. Temperatures have fallen and tourist season has subsided a bit, enabling you to enjoy the best of Vegas without needing to navigate the crowds. So enjoy the scene and consider dining at one or more of the best outside dining areas in the city:
- Border Grill. Enjoy sipping margaritas while watching people roll by at this premier Mexican restaurant. Border Grill offers two floors of patio dining and an upscale outdoor bar, all overlooking the Lazy River and pool of the famed Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. But we recommend not stopping at the margaritas, as this little cantina offers bold flavors sure to have you coming back again and again.
- Carmine's. This family-style Italian hot spot is a NYC newcomer. Known for its legendary, family-sized portions, this restaurant has also rolled out a special private balcony dinner package offering an unparalleled view of Vegas's mid-Strip. Pamper yourself with the four-course dinner menu and a delicious wine pairing from their extensive wine selection hand-picked by the in-house sommelier.
- Verandah. Relax in style on the expansive, outdoor terrace of this chic restaurant. Verandah is part of the Four Seasons' restaurant, but it is by no means your standard hotel-restaurant fare. Enjoy a five-star breakfast, or come in the afternoon for a custom wood-fired pizza. Plus, because the pool next door is more private, you can enjoy serene poolside eating without the fuss.
- Piccasso. Executive Chef Julian Serrano is a fourteen-time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award, the highest achievement granted by the organization, meaning you can expect an outstanding dining experience every time you dine here. The Picasso boasts an extensive wine cellar, stocked with over 1,500 of the finest selections, as well as an exciting collection of Picasso's master art pieces and ceramic works. Best of all, you can enjoy this while also relaxing on their outdoor patio overlooking the Bellagio Fountains.
- Margaritaville. Las Vegas brought the island lifestyle to the desert with this coastal-style restaurant and airy venue at the Flamingo. As the name suggests, Margaritaville takes inspiration from the lyrics and philosophy of Jimmy Buffet's famous song and exudes tropical flavor. This is the ideal place to kick back and enjoy a cocktail on the Euphoria deck overlooking the center of Las Vegas's famous Strip. So sit back and enjoy a burger in this Vegas paradise while live music serenades you in the background.
- Culinary Dropout. This hip gastropub breaks all the rules with its quirky mix of indoor and outdoor decor and uniform-free staff. If you're looking for an outdoor spot to dine and soak in the beautiful Vegas weather, this is the top pick. Culinary Dropout features an impressive 3,000 square foot patio overlooking the Hard Rock Hotel pool. But it's when the sun sets that this restaurant really takes it to the next level with fire pits and cozy couch sitting.
What's your favorite outdoor dining in Las Vegas? Tell us below in the comments!